Monday, January 29, 2007

Wow Windows Vista

I heard that Bill Gates said the newest Windows to arrive on scene will "wow" you. I guess that can be left up to interpretation. Wow, this is such a piece of crap. Wow, I have to spend another 100 dollars to make this run on my system. Wow, this looks a lot like the Macintosh. Wow, 5 years in the making and there will be a service pack in around six months to fix all the problems it currently has. Wow, the DRM is nice and restrictive. Wow, maybe I will just stick with Linux!

I am sorry Bill just another failure in a long line of failures that your company has forced upon us. In fact this probably is so lacking in any amount of respect from customers they will have to give it away with pre-built PC's to get any amount of people to move to it. Business customers probably wont buy into the rhetoric for another year.

I feel if you are reading this and you are wanting to know what operating system to go with and you are not skilled enough to handle Linux, move to a Mac. Much better product in fact so good it was copied by Microsoft.

No comments: